Easter Dinner Menu Ideas and Recipes with Butter Pie
Easter dinner menu ideas and recipes – If you like to make delicious recipes that you can make ready to ready when you are ready to serve it. You will probably enjoy the making and serving of this delicious cheese peanut butter recipe. This is very good if you want to present a cake that is very rich in flavor and taste you need to provide small portions. This is a recipe for you and your family.
Easter dinner menu ideas and recipes
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 large graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz). Chocolate-flavor syrup for decorating
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add peanut butter and milk; beat again until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon and spread filling in crust. Top with lines or swirls of chocolate syrup. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
While making these desserts, you can blend the soft and creamy flavors of fine peanut butter and thick brown glazes. In fact, this is a perfect choice to serve after dinner to your family and also to make an impression as a family reunion or special occasion party and pot luck dinner.