Delicious Cake Pops Publix for Special Occasion with Chocolate Cake
Cake Pops Publix – Since 1930, Publix has grown from one store to the largest shopping chain owned by an employee in the United States. They thank their customers and partners and continue to offer deep dedication to customer service and community participation. This is a great place to work and shop.
Cake Pops Publix
- 1-1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 3/4 cup sugar or other sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup cold water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir with a fork until mixed. Make a well in the center and add the vanilla, oil, vinegar, and water. Stir with a fork until well mixed. Pour into a 9×9-inch baking dish (or cupcake pan), and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, then frost with Chocolate Cream Frosting
- Chocolate Cream Frosting
- Makes enough for one 9-inch cake or 8 cupcakes
Golf balls are so colorful that they essentially dip and decorated the ball sized on a stick. They are the perfect addition to a party or a pool. You can choose much design of cake pops for birthday parties, weddings, baby showers, dinner parties, and wedding favors. You can also try to display them in a jar of candy. Best of all, it is fully customizable.
Cake Pops Publix
Originally posted 2018-01-02 22:44:24.https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1821 cpVJLaJEYGsfqNf2-qsRnAuwl5AQliNeP0qXHy0zPPPUMaoWi1YuzfAeggLKudM4 ad0f3e0209b9a7d6f2b4762ce462f7ae8ea66187&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme