Boost pudding – As dessert or in Indonesian dessert, pudding is made with raw milk (yogurt), cornstarch, tapioca, or eggs served after cooled first. The ingredients are boiled, steamed, or roasted. Different types of pies containing animal fats, meat, or baked fruits are also called puddings.
- 1 – 3.4 oz box instant banana pudding mix
- 1- 8 fl oz bottle BOOST® Vanilla Drink
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 25-30 vanilla wafers
- Combine pudding mix and BOOST® Vanilla in a mixing bowl. Beat with wire whip or electric mixer for 1 minute; refrigerate for 1 hour. (Pudding will be thick but not firm.)
- Fold 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping into the pudding.
- Layer vanilla wafers along the bottom and up the sides of a 1½ quart glass serving bowl. Arrange half the sliced bananas over the wafers and top with pudding.
- Arrange remaining bananas on top of pudding and garnish with dollops of whipped topping. Chill until ready to serve.
Puddings with a sweet taste and are usually given perish with chocolate, caramel, vanilla, or fruits. So, pudding is a dessert with a sweet taste made from gelatin with milk, cornstarch, or beaten egg. Puddings can be served on various occasions with a variety of flavors, shapes and textures, where previously the pudding was frozen in a variety of sizes.
Originally posted 2017-11-12 22:40:27.