Easy Recipe for Beef Fajitas in Detail of Step by Step
Recipe for Beef Fajitas – One of the recipe which you can follow to cook the beef fajitas are as follows, firstly prepare the ingredients. Secondly, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, coriander, onion, garlic, cumin, salt and black pepper into the bowl, and pour into a plastic bag that can be closed again.
Recipe for Beef Fajitas
- 1 whole Beef Flank Steak
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice, Fresh Squeezed
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 whole Medium Onions, Halved And Sliced
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 whole Orange Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- Oil, For Frying
- Flour Tortillas, Warmed
- Cheese (grated Cheddar/jack Or Crumbled Queso Fresco)
- Sour Cream
- Cilantro Leaves
- In a dish, mix together olive oil, Worcestershire, lime juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and sugar until combined. Pour half of the marinade into a separate dish. In one dish, place the flank steak, turning it over to coat. In the second dish, place all the veggies, turning to coat. Cover the dishes with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare tortillas, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle in some oil. Add the veggies and cook them for a few minutes, until they’re cooked but still slightly firm and have nice black/brown pieces. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the same skillet (or a grill pan if you have it) over high heat and drizzle some oil. Cook the meat for about 2 minutes per side until medium rare. Remove and allow to rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes.
- Slice the meat right before serving and serve with all the fix ins. Delicious!
Thirdly, add steak ribbon, coat with salty water, overload air pressure and seal the bag. Forthly, spice in the fridge for 4 hours every night. Then, heat a large skillet over medium heat. The last, cook and stir the beef in a hot pan until all the liquid is absorbed. It is from 15 to 20 minutes. From all you can served beef with tortillas, salsa and Mexican cheese mixture.
Recipe for Beef Fajitas