Ensure pudding – Pudding is the name for a variety of desserts generally made from boiled, steamed or baked ingredients. Pudding can be interpreted as a dessert that has a sweet taste and made of gelatin. But there is a kind of pudding that is not made from gelatin but from eggs and starch flour mixture.
- 1 (12-oz) box of vanilla wafers
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine (can substitute with light butter)
- 3 bananas, sliced in circles
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 (2.1-oz) package chocolate (or vanilla) instant pudding (can substitute with sugar-free, fat-free pudding)
- 1/2 cup Ensure® Original Nutrition Powder Vanilla
- 1 cup frozen lowfat whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, and butter in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Be sure crumbs are moistened well and press firmly onto bottom of dish. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let crumb mixture cool for at least 10 minutes. Top crumb crust with banana slices.
- In large bowl, add Ensure Powder, pudding mix, and milk. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon half of the pudding mixture over the banana layer. Stir 1 cup of whipped topping into the remaining pudding mixture and pour over banana slices. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Pudding with raw milk, cornstarch, tapioca, or eggs served after cooling first. Now there are so many puddings ready to be consumed. In this case you need to be careful to choose. Make sure the pudding you consume based on healthy and safe to eat.